- The random clubs handing out free donuts and mineral water at university clubs day that did a wonderful job keeping us sufficiently sugar high to keep going promoting our organisation.
- A new room this year that is bigger than i expected (and has an ensuite and air-conditioning!)
- The ant spray i borrowed that works really well making the millions of ants that invaded my room go away.
- The markdowns shelf at my local Christian bookstore.
- The perfect beads to use in a new jewellery project for only $2 a packet at a discount store.
- Entertaining twitter messages.
- Student discounts on software.
- The bad sunburn i got yesterday doesn’t hurt nearly as much as i expected it to.
- A very cute puppy cheering me up when i'd been having a frustrating morning.
So now it is your turn. What are you thankful for today?